US-based automation platform Liongard approached us in February 2018, with the aim of making deeper inroads into their industry and growing their business. This is what we’ve achieved together.
Liongard is an automation platform that provides MSPs with visibility beyond the endpoint and into critical on-premises apps, the network stack, and cloud services.
The company’s product, Roar, addresses the significant lack of visibility that currently plagues IT service providers, by automating the collection of system configuration data and documenting it over time.
When Liongard came to us it was a budding IT startup pivoting from a cybersecurity message to one more focused on automation and proactive oversight.
The leadership team wanted to show how innovative their product is for MSPs, and to create a narrative whereby the company is there to support them.
We built relationships with journalists reporting on the MSP industry, in order to win media coverage across a wide range of outlets. This media coverage initially focused on business updates, including:
– A seed funding announcement of $1.25m
– Signing major partnerships with ERGOS, Connectwise Manage, and IT Glue
– Reviews of Liongard at IT Nation Connect in Orlando
As the company has matured, we’ve helped to develop its thought leadership and inbound marketing strategy, including:
– Guest articles published on behalf of the COO within industry media outlets, discussing common problems faced by MSPs
– Owned media blog content to attract and engage new audiences
– Media wins in outlets including Yahoo, Crunchbase and Entrepreneur
Liongard has successfully leveraged the buzz we’ve created for it in the MSP industry. This has included a doubling of website traffic thanks to the funding round media coverage we secured, as well as an increase in overall leads.
Here’s a small selection of the media wins we’ve secured for Liongard: